Decent Jobs for Youth Team 39
Decent Jobs for Youth is the global initiative to scale up action and impact on youth employment in support of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. This platform is a hub for catalysing partnerships, collaboration and coordinated action grounded in evidence-based strategies. Our vision is a world in which young women and men everywhere have greater access to decent jobs.
Do you have questions for Decent Jobs for Youth Team?
Log in to ask Decent Jobs for Youth Team questions publicly or anonymously.
• Post clear, valuable and honest information.
• Be nice to others; do not attack others in the group and/or use profane comments.
• Ensure your post is relevant to the Topic/Group you are posting to.
Community Conduct Guidelines ✍
• No spam posting.
• No spam selling.
• No posting or linking to content that is abusive, hateful or offensive.
• No posting or linking to content which is purposefully disruptive to a discussion.
• No posting or linking to content that harasses others.
• No posting or linking to content that discloses private/personal information about another person.
• No posting or linking to content that is sexually explicit.
• Do not post, link to, or otherwise direct users to advertisements or solicitations.
• Do not share any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or anything similar.
• Do not attempt to falsely impersonate another person.
• Do not violate any other applicable law or regulations.
Have fun and learn 🚀